This month we are partnering with Homeless at Heart. Homeless at Heart is an Atlanta based nonprofit whose purpose for this initiative is to send powerful messages of hope and love to the homeless population of Atlanta through handmade Valentine’s Day boxes by people in our very own community. Join us in reaching our goal of 100 boxes to contribute and assist in spreading love and joy!
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Please use a standard shoe box that you can find right in your closet. If you don’t have one, try visiting a shoestore or department store.
- Each decorated box should include a variety of the following items: a great uplifting message on a notecard; a roll of toilet tissue; hand lotion; hand sanitizer; shampoo; conditioner; journals; pens; soap; deodorant; toothpaste; toothbrush;mani/pedi set, etc..
- You don’t have to use standard size items as if may be difficult to fit it all in a shoebox. Target and Walmart has lots of trial size amazing products.
- You have two opportunities to drop off your Shoebox of Love: January 29, 2017 at the M.a.D. Meetup and at our February volunteer event with MUST Ministries on February 4, 2017. If you cannot make it to the drop off location, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for pickup.
- Our goal as an organization is 100 boxes! Feel free to donate more than one if you choose!
How many Shoeboxes of Love will you pledge?